A Technology Career With Integrity Global May Be the Right Place for You
We value relationships, reliability, and of course, Integrity. If you do too, you might be a good fit for our team. We offer competitive pay, health & dental benefits, a great 401K plan, and room for career advancement!
Think you have what we’re looking for? Send your resume to email@example.com
ARE YOU A HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT LOOKING FOR PART-TIME OPPORTUNITIES? CONTACT PATTI@IGSMN.COM TO LEARN MORE.
Download a Job application HERE
Breakdown Process Tech
Integrity Global is a rapidly growing company that specializes in buying and selling new, used, and refurbished data center hardware and equipment. We are currently looking to hire a Breakdown Process Tech to help us with the efficient disassembling of computer servers, storage devices, and other networking hardware while also assisting in the movement and tracking of inventory and orders from their origination until they are ready for shipment.
• Hours are Monday through Friday, 9am-6pm with occasional overtime
• Provide support by receiving, breaking down, cataloging, and stocking new inventory in our warehouse
• Verify serial numbers, total number of pieces being shipped, and that all items conform to our strict, industry-leading standards
• Position requires occasional heavy lifting
• Attention to detail is very important
• Additional duties may be assigned as required
• High school diploma
• Ability to pass a background check
• 1-3 years of experience preferred
• Computer hardware experience desirable
• Compensation based on experience
• Paid vacation and holidays
• Medical/Dental after 90 days
• 401K after 1 year
Interested in learning more? Please send us a resume!