Delivering peak 2-socket performance to space-constrained data centers, the PowerEdge R430 is a short-depth (24") entry rack server. It is an excellent fit for a wide range of workloads, including:
High-performance computing (HPC), Web serving., Infrastructure scale-out, Surveillance and site security.
The R430 is also highly attractive as a dedicated backup or development server.
Looking for a configured server? Contact Us for a custom configuration!
- Manufacturer: Dell
- Type: Dell PowerEdge R430 Server CTO Chassis with 10 bay x 2.5" HDD backplane
- Model: PER430-10 Bay
- Height: 1 Rack Units/ 1RU; short depth chassis
- Hard Drive: (0) Hard Drives installed; 10 x 2.5" HDD Maximum
- Networking: 4 x 1GBE LOM
- Processor: (0) CPU installed; (2) Intel Xeon E5-2600 V4 CPU maximum
- Server Storage Bays: Internal hard drive bay and hot-plug backplane Up to ten 2.5” SAS or SSDs li>
- Storage Controller: (0) RAID Controller included
- RAM: (0)GB Installed / 384GB (max) DDR4 DIMMS up to 2400MT/s
- I/O Slots:(2) PCIe 3.0 slots
- Systems Management: iDrac8 Express
- Power Supply: (0) Hot Plug Power Supply installed; (2) 450W or 550W Power supplies Maximum
- Rackmount Kit : (0) rails not included