Used Dell 2TB 72K 3Gbps 3.5" SATA Internal Hard Drive
Hard drives have an important role in the life of enterprises. An HDD is an important part of a storage system, responsible for answering requests, providing access to data, and storage. It is crucial that the hard disks used by enterprises are reliable, durable, perform well and fast, have excellent data integrity and can handle the higher workload of an organization. Especially in cases where vital data is stored, for example in the case of a database, it is essential that the drives are able to handle large amounts of data reliably - as in with a minuscule chance of outage or critical failure. Another important factor related to reliability is the data integrity. Even a minimal corruption of data can have dire consequences, for example critical loss of data. HDDs meant for enterprise use, should also be able to handle a high amount of work - while HDDs meant for desktops are mostly used within work hours, so 8 hours a day and 5 days per week, the hard disk drives in storage networks run 24/7. This is why the performance of the drive (such as the rotational speed) is a good idea to consider when selecting your next HDD.
Increase the storage capacity of your system with this hard drive from Dell. It boasts an extensive storage capacity, enabling users to store large amounts of data. Featuring Serial ATA interface, this hard drive delivers enhanced data transfer speed.
Information technology professionals rely on our variety of new tested Dell Certified SATA Hard Drives offering data integrity and availability in hot-pluggable models. All Dell Hard Drives pass a rigorous qualification process which ensures that every drive is proven to perform in your server. Before final certification all Dell Serial-ATA Hard Drives are optimized for compatibility and functionality.
Substitute PN: 0382H, 0DG7X1, 400-AEGF, 400-AEGG, 55FX5, 6C10R, 835R9, 9CF6R, CJWFW, FFN1M, NYR3N, PCH77, T31KM, TNTM5, VGY1F.
- Dell PowerEdge T-Series T20 T100 T105 T110 (Gen I,II) T300 T310 T320 T330 T410 T420 T430 T605 T610 T620 T630 T710 Servers.
- Dell PowerEdge R-Series R210 (Gen I, II) R220 R230 R300 R310 R320 R330 R410 R415 R420 R430 R510 R520 R530 R530XD Servers.
- Dell PowerEdge R-Series R630 R710 R715 R720 R720XD R730XD R730 R900 R905 R920 R930 Servers.
- Dell PowerEdge C-Series C1100 C2100 C6100 C6220 Servers.
- Dell PowerEdge M-Series M420 M510 M520 M610x M630 M710HD M830 M915 Blade Servers.
- Dell PowerVault M-Series M1000e MD1120 MD1200 MD1220 MD3000i MD3060e MD3200 MD3200i MD3220 MD3220i Storage Arrays.
- Dell PowerVault M-Series MD3400 MD3420 MD3460 MD3600f MD3600i MD3620f MD3800f MD3800i MD3820f Storage Arrays.
- Dell PowerVault M-Series MD3820i MD3860i Storage Arrays.
- Dell PowerVault N-Series NF600 NX300 NX400 NX3000 NX3100 NX3200 NX3300 Network Attached Storage.
Manufacturer: Dell / Western Digital
Manufacturer PN: 2G4HM / WD2003FYYS-18W0B0
Product: Hard Drive
Drive Dimensions: 3.5" x 1/3H (LFF)
Spindle Speed: 7200RPM
External Data Transfer Rate: 6Gbps